"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." -Dr. Seuss

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spring Vacation?

So, as you may have noticed, I took a little unintenional break from blogging. I simply ran out of time. It started with a visit to South Carolina from a loved one who is stationed in Alaska... so of course, every extra moment was gladly given to him. Then it was one thing after another, a trip to Alaska (My first time in a plane! If HE wasn't waiting for me on the other end, I never would have boarded!), and K4 graduation. In case I haven't said, I teach K4... and I love it! We worked so hard on graduation, and it was incredible! I'm still looking for a video from it, and if I find it I'll post it. For graduation, we recited and did sign language to an excerpt from Dr. Seuss' "Oh, the Places You'll Go!", sang "My God is So Big", Seven days in English, Spanish, French, and Sign Language, "Fifty, Nifty United States", a song about space, a song about butterflies, "Forty-Four Presidents", Dr. Jean's "The Money Song", added to 10, and sang "Kindergarten, We'll Have a Blast" (to the tune of Summer Lovin' from Grease). Sounds like a lot for 5 year olds, huh? They were amazing and I am so very proud of them! As for my trip to Alaska... it was amazing, I have a post coming to tell you all about it!

Now, as for my crafting/sewing/general nerdiness... I have not taken a break from that! I just haven't photographed any of my work, but look for those and a few tutorials coming in the next few days!

It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment