"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." -Dr. Seuss

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Patchwork Pincushions

I'm going to go ahead and admit something... I've never had a pincushion, until now. I've never found one that was cute enough to buy, and I always intended to make one... I just never got around to it. That was until I saw all these cute patchwork pincushions, and I wanted to make one. Trouble is, I didn't know how, and I didn't want to buy a book simply for a pincushion pattern... so, I figured it out on my own. It took all of 30 minutes to figure it out, cut it out, and sew it up... so easy! Plus, the end result is super cute!





They are even reversible... well, you can use both sides! Now, if only I could get myself in the habit of using them!

I plan on making another one in the next few days as a gift for my granny (yes, I do call my grandmother granny) and I'll post a how to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment