"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." -Dr. Seuss

Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello, World!

Hello, Blogging World...
I have arrived!

This little foray into blogging all stems from an entry on my life's to do list. (I've had this ongoing list since I was a pre-teen, it did not stem from the movie the Bucket List. I always feel the need to clarify this when I talk about my to-do list, because I'm so not the kind of girl that likes to copy things from movies... it's too... fake? not real? (can't find the right word, but hopefully you get the picture) for my taste). Anyway, I have a rule about my to-do list. Once entered, an item can't be removed. There's always a reason something was put there (I firmly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason, but that's a conversation for another day), a lesson to be learned, and even if I outgrow the desire to accomplish said task, I don't think you can outgrow the lesson to be learned. One day, I decided I wanted to blog. So, I put it on the list.... and then I put it off, and put it off, until finally we're here. I've always been undecided as to what I should blog about (I mean, really, I couldn't even decide a title, hence the "undecided, as yet" title... I'll think of it later??) because I just love so many things. So, I decided to blog it all... the good, the bad, the ugly, and the crazy. Reading this might be an experiment in terror for some of you extremely organized people... but I live my life in an organized chaos kind of way, and I absolutely love it! Warning: I'm a closet perfectionist, I'm politically conservative (liberals are welcome to read, too :) ), I love all things "nerdy"(crafting, creating, reading, sewing, writing-hence the blog, history, photography, political debate), I'm completely scatterbrained, I'm addicted to list-making, and I'm always multi-tasking.... all of which will, I'm sure, make it's way into this lovely little blog. Keep reading, and I'll keep posting. Well, actually, I'll keep posting even if you don't keep reading, simply because, well, it's on the to-do list. Hope you enjoy, learn a few things, and have a few laughs. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment