"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." -Dr. Seuss

Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wired and I'm Tired

This describes my state of being perfectly right now. I'm exhausted, but I've had so much caffeine today, I doubt I could rest. I made the cutest Valentine lip gloss holder for two pretty, pretty princesses, and well as finished up the Valentines for my class. I will post pictures and a "how to" tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday! Woohoo, the end to a very, very long week!
Just a quick blurb... I got my hair done yesterday(LOVE it!) and I picked up some Fake Bake while I was there (to try to quit the tanning bed!) and I tried it. I LOVE it! I don't think I'll be revisiting the t. bed... cross one thing off the life to do list! I get my hair done at Salon 864 & Boutique. It is the cutest little shop, and I love the way Rebecca does my hair. I walk in, and I instantly crave everything!
Check it out - http://www.stylebybecca864.blogspot.com
I completely missed greys anatomy and private practice and Real Housewives tonight... I just worked right through them! :( I love my thursday night trash tv!
On to try to rest, we have our V-Day party tomorrow. "Let the Wild Rumpus start!" -Maurice Sendak; Where the Wild Things Are

No comments:

Post a Comment